30 Day Reset





         
         
 
                      Lately I have let life situations get me off track, I wasn’t eating right and gained back all the weight I worked so hard at losing last year. I would try on clothes and they would fit but I didn’t feel comfortable even in clothing as simple as graphic tees which are like my everyday uniforms.  Then I decided to work out again and take before pictures and got the shock of my life.  Those pictures were a slap in the face and proved why I was miserable all the time that is when I finally decided to do something about it for good.  So on October 30th I decided to try something new, working out 3 times a week just to get my body accustomed to it and trying pescatarianism for 30 days.  This is the 3rd week and I feel great.  The first couple of days I lost 4 inches and 6 pounds and so far I am down 16 pounds.  I haven’t been eating processed foods and have substantially cut down on my calories.  I meal prep 2 times a week and work out 3 to 5 times a week depending on how busy of a week I am having.  I am not ready to show my before pictures but give me three months and I will be there.  I will continue this journey and use my social media platforms for motivation for myself and accountability.






Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment.  XOXO Lola 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge