Clean Eating Must Haves; Pantry Staples


Hi, this will be a pretty short but I think educational post. To be successfu in clean eating number one you have to be committed but setting yourself up for success is very important so this post is about a small component that helps me stay on my clean eating journey.

There are some items I must have in my pantry, it helps to keep me on track. Spices and dried herbs are a must for me, you can get great flavor without adding a lot of salt. I know rice is a item a lot of people stsy away due to carbs, I don't eat it everyday but it's an item I won't give up, I will however substitute it for cauliflower and green beans on weeks I want to keep my carb intake as low as possible. 
    


Pantry Essentials;                                         
1. PB2                 
2. Tuna         
3. Quick Oats, Steel Oats and Old Fashioned 
4. Diced Tomatoes
5. Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
6. Jasmine Rice
7. Black and Green Tea
8. Sriracha 
9. Low Sodium Tajin
10. Dry Beans
11. Flax Seed
12. Chia Seed
13. Lemon and Lime Juice
14. Olive Oil


Refrigerated Essentials;
1. Whole Eggs and Egg Whites
2. Frozen Vegetables
3. Minced Garlic
4. Pepper and Onions 
5. Salsa
6. Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese






Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment and subscribe. XOXO Lola K. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

1 Month Results

Easy Weekday Chili