Hi & welcome!

I started this blog to add accountability to myself.  I have almost every year for the 3 years decided to live a more healthy life and somewhere in the middle of the year I fall off.  Well this year I plan on staying healthy and changing my overall lifestyle.  In this blog I will be motivating not only myself but others.   I will be posting healthy recipes, workouts that work for me and people who inspire me.  To up the accountability for myself I will also be adding a before and after picture of myself every month.  If you read this blog I want you to join me.  I would love to showcase other people.  You can email me @ lolak_5@live.com and tag me in your pictures on Instagram using hashtag lolakgetsfit and you might get featured here.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

30 Day Reset