Easy Weekday Chili


Hi and Welcome!!!

Today I will be sharing a quick and healthy recipe, a super easy Turkey Chili.  Read below for the recipe.

Turkey Chili

Ingredients:
Frozen Fajita Vegetables
Frozen Seasoning Blend
1 lb 93% Lean Ground Turkey
1 16 oz Can Bush's Black Chili Beans
1 16 oz Can Bush's White Chili Beans, drained and rinsed
Spices of your choice
I used tumeric, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning, sea salt, cracked black pepper, garlic flakes and red pepper flakes

 Turn burner to med-high and add a teaspoon of oil of your choice (I used I can't believe it's not butter) to your pan and add veggies, saute until translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook until brown, about 5 to 9 minutes.
Add beans and place burner on medium. Let cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and enjoy!!!











You could add a little fresh green onion and shredded cheese for a little modification.

Join me on Instagram at lolakgetsfit and use the hashtag #lolakgetsfit and you may be featured on the blog.  Also join me on Snapchat at lolak_fashion for videos of recipes and my daily life .  Thanks for reading and stop by again!!! ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

30 Day Reset