New Beginnings





         Yesterday I started on my journey to a healthier me, it was truly hard.  I ended up eating chips later on in the day but I am not going to fault myself for any missteps.  Today I did so much better.  I worked out by walking 30 minutes and utilized my place and ran up and doewn the stairs 10 times.  As long as I push through and try everyday I have nothing to feel guilty for.  This journey is not something I plan on taking lightly and everyday I will push myself and hold "me" accountable.  










1st day (Before Pic). Taken 01/09/2016



Join me on Instagram at lolakgetsfit and use the hashtag #lolakgetsfit and you may be featured on the blog.  Also join me on Snapchat at lolak_fashion for videos of recipes and my daily life .  Thanks for reading and stop by Wednesday where I share the meals I made for this week's meal planning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

30 Day Reset