Meal Prep Tuesday







Hi!!!  Last time I was here I was on my third week of my 30 Day Pescatarian I guess diet for lack of a better word. Well I like it so much I have decided to extend it, I see results and I don’t feel the need to binge eat but because of falling off so frequently in the past if I crave something I eat it and then go back to eating right. I also now limit my intake of processed foods and 98% of the time I only eat Whole Foods. I am learning you can be completely satisfied eating fish, grains and fruits and veggies. I have the eating down finally now my next goal is to be more consistent in my workouts. I have accountability in eating now I need to find it in exercising.
So below I have a couple days of meals prepped and basically what I used and how I cooked each item. For seasoning I keep it the same, basil, oregano, garlic powder and chopped garlic , parsley, onion powder and chopped onion, Italian seasoning, chili powder, paprika, Himalayan pink salt and black pepper but I always say use the seasoning you like best.  So keep reading for a little glimpse into my diet/life change.




 For breakfast I made veggie egg cups or muffins. They are quick, easy and low carb.  I used 6 eggs, half a cup of peppers and onions and half a cup of broccoli. Last week when I made these I didn’t have any cheese but I liked them without it and I like to add a little salsa and sriracha on top.

Lunch is a little higher in carbs, I used half a box of whole wheat and quinoa spaghetti mixed with cauliflower, broccoli, peppers and onions and shrimp. The shrimp, broccoli and cauliflower and peppers and onions were baked on 350 until done and I tossed the pasta in a little olive oil, 3 tablespoons pasta water and the liquid from the shrimp and peppers and onions.

Snacks are pretty simple edamame, mixed nuts and fruits.

 For dinner I’ll be having salmon with sweet and spicy barbecue sauce on a bed of sauteed kale and spinach and steamed green beans.

I love easy meal prep and only will do 3 to 4 days of food at a time so I don’t get burned out on what I am eating. So far with this Pescatarian diet I am doing well. I can see the weight dropping off and I committed to keeping it up.

Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. I hope to see you all back her next week. XOXO Lola K..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

30 Day Reset