I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge







Hi!
   
                 It has been forever but sometimes you need a little social media hiatus but I am back and still living a clean life.


                 So Sunday I started a 30 day personal challenge, I have been going to a fit camp for a couple months and I have seen pictures of some of the women who are apart of this particular group and you can definitely see the transformations their bodies have gone through.
                I decided to try out the plan they have for weightloss which is 2 Herbalife shakes, I add my own protein just for a extra boost, 2 snacks and one healthy meal a day for weightloss, I have also been drinking the teas once or twice a day.  I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise regularly since the beginning of the year and have really been motivated to change the way I look at food.  I am human like everyone else so there has definitely been some setbacks but along the way I have loss weight and have kept it off (yasss for exercise and veggies haha) I thought I would give this a go just to prove to myself I could.
                 It has only been 4 days counting today and I don't have a need to binge on anything unhealthy, the shakes definitely keep me full.  Yesterday was a little hard for me though, I was bloated most of the day and had no appetite but today is better.  I find that I am urinating a lot which am not use to even though I always make sure I drink atleast 64 ounces of water per day.  I don't think I will have a problem sticking to this for the next 26 days, it is a lot easier than it seems.
                  Thanks for reading.  I will try to post weekly updates on the blog but if want a day to day look come check me out on Snapchat at lolak_fashion and Instagram at lolakgetsfit.





                 Thanks for reading.  I will try to post weekly updates on the blog but if want a day to day look come check me out on Snapchat at lolak_fashion and Instagram at lolakgetsfit.


Btw, this is not an ad for Herbalife, I don't sell it this is just my honest opinion of the products I have used.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

30 Day Reset