Meal Prep Monday

     


                        I have been unmotivated lately but I had a aha moment recently. I had been doing so well and life issues made me eat anything and stopped working out but I am officially back on track.  I’m super excited and motivated and have a new goal to not only get my body in check but my life also. I like to meal prep lunch and dinner  for 3 to 4 days so I usually cook on Mondays and Wednesdays or Thursdays. For meal prep I made two beef dishes, beef teriyaki with broccoli and jasmine rice for dinner and beef with broccoli and potatoes foil packets for lunch. For breakfast I either have steal cut oats with turkey bacon or an egg white omelette with turkey bacon. For snacks I have either yogurt, a protein shake or cheese with turkey. I enjoy cooking so meal prepping is easy and fun for me.



     


                    Check back next week for more meal prepping. Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm Back!!! 30 Day Personal Weightloss Challenge

30 Day Reset